Its 31st, the last day of 2019 the day that marks an end of a millennium, as a norm many Christians are advised to spend the night into a new year in prayer to dedicate there life and plans spiritually. We have put up a full list of some christian gatherings were one can have there Passover celebrations to usher the new year safe and sound.
- Phaneroo: Led by Apostle grace Lubega, Phaneroo church will be gathering at Lugogo in an overnight prayer under the theme “2020 the years of open doors”.
- Watoto Church: Led by Pastor Garry Skinner, Watoto branches ie Watoto church downtown, Entebbe, Ntinda, Gulu, Juba and Bweyogerere will be hosting an All Night Sing celebration that will begin from 9pm to 1am ushering in the new year.
- 14th Annual National Prayer gathering: Bishop David Livingstone Kiganda of Christianity Focus Centre, Mengo – Kisenyi will be hosting the annual National Prayer Gathering at Old Kampala Secondary School play grounds. The prayer gathering will be conducted under the theme “God will go before you and make the crooked places straight in 2020” inspired by Isaiah 45:2.
- Passover Festival: Organised by Bishop Joseph Serwadda of Victory Christian Centre Ndeeba, this festival will mark of the 18th passover celebrations which is scheduled to be at Mandela National Stadium under the theme “Remarkable exceptional turn arounds” inspired from 2Chronicles 20:20.
- The Passover Miracle Overnight: Organised by Pastor Robert and Jessica Kayanja of Miracle Centre Cathedral in Rubaga. The schedule for the overnight will begin earlier as gates will be open by 8am in the morning. The passover will entail praise and worship sessions deliverance and fireworks.
- Liberty Worship Centre Passover Night: Organised by prominent Pastor Imelda and Thomas Kula of Liberty worship centre in Lugala. The celebrations will begin at 9pm till late in the night crowning off 2019 with an hour of full fireworks sessions.
- The Worship House Celebrations Pastor Wilson Bugembe, the lead pastor of The Worship House Church in Nansana will be ushering in the new year in worship and prayer sessions at the church premises from 6pm to 6am in the morning.
- Mavunno Church Kampala: Incase you’re around the capital city in Kampala, Mavuno will be ushering in the new year in style form 8pm til 1am at there premises Kampala Parents School in Naguru.
Nothing is more enjoyable than having the new years eve in the place you most feel comfortable, despite of the above mentioned gatherings its always good ushering in the new year in your church. its the end of the decade and thanks for being part of us. Happy new year!