In an initiative to support Ugandans affected by the 42-day COVID-19 lockdown, Entebbe Miracle Centre Church will on Sunday commence a 7-day relief food distribution campaign.
According to the senior Pastor, Aaron Mutebi, the essentials will be given out at the ministry premises in Entebbe between noon and 1 pm operating under strict SOPs.
This program is aimed to benefit pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, elderly people from 65 years and above, taxi drivers and conductors, religious leaders of all denominations as well as private school teachers.
1. 11th, Sunday, 2021 : Pregnant women.
2. 12th, Monday, 2021 : Breast feeding mothers.
3. 13th, Tuesday, 2021: Elderly people from 65 years and above.
4. 14th, Wednesday, 2021: Taxi drivers and conductors.
5. 15th, Thursday, 2021: Religious leaders Pastors, Sheikhs, Imams, Reverends, clergy and all religious leaders.
6. 16th, Friday, 2021: Ministers of Entebbe Miracle Centre Church.
7. 17th, Saturday, 2021: Private school teachers.